STANDARD HOME CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS
(Included In Base Price)
WARRANTIES, PERMITS AND SERVICES
- 10 year structural warranty provided.
- Professional decorating assistance included.
- Manufacturer’s warranties on equipment and appliances.
- Local building permits included.
- County Impact fees (Citrus County) included.
- Sewer and water connection fees - allowance ($2,000.00).
- In-house architectural design and drafting services included.
- Customizing and personalization of Sweetwater Homes’ designs at no additional charge.
- All Sweetwater Homes are constructed to Duke Energy’s highest standard, the ACT program.
- Site clearing, fill dirt and grading for standard homesite - allowance ($4,500.00).
- Up to 8,500 sq. ft. of Floratam sod included (Enough for 100' X 120' homesite with home).
- Automatic irrigation system (100' X 120' homesite with home).
- Landscaping - allowance ($800.00).
- 4" concrete walk and driveway reinforced with Fibermesh (50' x 16').
- Concrete pads for pedestrian doors and air conditioner, including underground garbage cans at garage.
- Custom elevations included with 6:12 roof pitch per plan.
- Masonry block construction.
- 3,000 psi concrete slab on grade.
- Soil pre-treat for subterranean termites.
- Poly-visqueen moisture barrier under slab.
- Poured concrete corners and lintels with reinforced steel.
- 16" x 20" poured monolithic footing reinforced with two #5 steel bars.
- Dur-O-Wal horizontal steel (between concrete blocks).
- Wind code with vertical steel per State requirements.
- Pre-engineered beams and headers spanning openings.
- 4 ply ½” CDX Plywood Roof Decking with Radiant Barrier
- Pre-engineered roof trusses 24" on center.
- Fiberglass fungus resistant dimensional shingle roof (LIFETIME manufacturer’s warranty).
- Aluminum ridge vent over living area (per code).
- Pre-finished aluminum drip fascia and vented soffits over 2" x 6" sub-fascia.
- Metal re-enforced heavy duty garage door.
- Trussed roofs over verandas.
- CBS post at veranda with stucco and paint finish.
- All venting to outside of home at rear roof line where possible (dryer, range, plumbing and exhaust fans).
- Tech Wrap Ultimate 100% Poly Propylene Roofing Underlayment or Equivalent.
- Interior walls - 2" x 4" studs at 16" center.
- Pressure treated lumber where wood touches masonry.
- Wood blocking for drapes.
- Exterior cementitious - Sherwin-Williams A-100 exterior grade vinyl latex.
- Interior walls - Sherwin-Williams flat latex - two coats.
- Interior woodwork - Sherwin-Williams primer oil-based enamel.
- Walls - ½" drywall with orange peel texture.
- Ceilings - ½" drywall with Spanish Lace texture.
- Moisture resistant cement board behind wall tile in baths.
- Drywall attached with screws and nails.
- Finished garage with painted walls and fluorescent lighting.
- Built-in shelves at garage per plan.
- Pocket doors per plan with double overhead rollers.
- Interior Masonite panel doors.
- Masonite panel closet doors.
- Colonial trim.
- Vinyl coated closet shelving (white) per plan as shown.
- Door hardware manufactured by Kwikset (many styles available).
- Therma-True Smooth Star Fiberglass Clad exterior entry doors.
- Three (3) hinges on all doors.
- Volume ceilings - cathedral, tray or high and flat per plan.
- Lever interior door handles.
- Round corner bead throughout.
PLUMBING AND FIXTURES
- Three (3) exterior hose bibs.
- Moen faucets.
- Elongated water closets.
- Steel tub/showers per plan.
- 40 gallon energy miser hot water heater.
- Drop-in laundry tub (per plan) with built-in cabinet.
- Washer and dryer hook-up (with single lever faucet shut-off).
- Garden tub at master bath with ceramic tile trim and step with Moen faucets per model.
- 40'-0" of water and sewer lines.
- Minimum 200 AMP service panel with breakers.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Exhaust fans at all baths.
- Combination hard-wired smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector with battery backup.
- Pre-wiring for four (4) television outlets - RG-6 satellite dish cable ready.
- Pre-wiring for four (4) telephone outlets (Category 5 wiring).
- Pre-wiring and switches for five (5) ceiling fans.
- Three (3) weather proof outlets provided.
- Door chimes provided.
- Lighted house number.
- Cool fluorescent lights in all bedroom closets with quiet ballast.
- Outside lights at all pedestrian entrances - standard.
- Vapor proof lights above tubs and showers - standard.
- Standard kitchen lighting includes recessed or recessed eyeball lights per plan.
- Decorative light fixture allowance ($1,200.00) - includes customer select lighting at dining room, breakfast nook, kitchen bar, bathroom vanities, entry and carriage lights on garage.
- Garage door opener with two (2) remote controls.
- GFI outlets in garage, kitchen and all baths (electric shock protector).
- Pull down attic stairs in garage with light in attic.
- Decora rocker switches.
AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING
- Energy saving 14.00 SEER System provides high efficiency, low cost cooling and heating.
- Minimum of four (4) air returns.
- Insulated flex ducts.
- Electrical strip heating (auxiliary).
- Air conditioner vent in all walk-in closets.
- Master filtering system with Honeywell media filter. Change one (1) filter in garage instead of inside home.
- Programable thermostat.
- Marble window sills throughout.
- Tile tub and shower wet areas.
- Tile bench seat in shower (per plan).
- Ceramic floor tile per plan includes foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook, master bath area, bath #2, hallway to bath #2, laundry room and other traffic areas per plan.
- All ceramic tile is Grade 3 and 4 or higher with underlayment.
INSULATION/EXTERIOR WALL FINISH
- R-30 fiberglass attic insulation over living area ceilings are batt or blown method (depending upon truss cavity).
- One (1") inch rigid insulation board over exterior cement block walls to living areas (total wall insulation value of R-12.8).
- Insulated polycell caulking around doors and windows.
- Medium texture stucco on exterior walls.
- Smooth texture on veranda and inside walls of garage.
- Radiant Barrier in Attic which reduces radiant heat transfer.
- General Electric radiant top range.
- General Electric multi-cycle dishwasher.
- General Electric 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerator, filtered water & icemaker dispenser in door.
- GE Microwave oven
- Insinkerator Pro Series 333 with four year warranty or equal ¾ HP garbage disposal.
- Metal pipe-ducted range hood through roof.
CABINETS AND COUNTER TOPS
- Granite or Silestone counter tops with Wentworth under-mount stainless steel kitchen sink or Corian counter tops at kitchen with Corian Sink #850 or #872.
- Granite, Silestone or Corian Trimline 35" high bath vanities.
- Wood front flat panel cabinet door selection in Oak and Maple.
- One step up cabinet with bump out and crown molding in kitchen.
- All cabinet drawers are full extension, solid wood with dovetail joints and soft close feature.
- All cabinet doors are solid wood with soft close feature.
- Choice of hardware.
- Kitchen pantry with glide roll out drawers and vertical storage for platters, cookie sheets, etc. (per plan).
- Cabinets in laundry room (per plan).
- Beveled edge counter top at laundry.
WINDOWS AND SLIDING GLASS DOORS
- Choice of white or bronze anodized aluminum.
- Argon Low "E" insulated sliding glass doors
- Argon Low "E" insulated windows, single hung, with screens and security locks.
- Full size mirrors with trim at bath vanity walls per plan including recessed medicine cabinets.
- Quality wall to wall stain resistant carpets installed over upgraded, netted 6 lb. hi-density pad. Many styles are available.
- Textured acrylic over concrete at entry and veranda. (Optional indoor/outdoor carpet available at veranda).
- Ceramic tile with underlayment (per plan).
Compare a few of our standard features. See why more and more cost conscious quality minded people are choosing Sweetwater Homes as their home builder.
Standard at Sweetwater Homes
1. Dur-O-Wall construction
2. Citrus County Impact Fees
3. Customizing of home with scale drawings
4. Screened veranda with acrylic finish at floor
5. Professional decorating assistance
7. Automatic sprinkler system
9. All major kitchen appliances
10. 14 SEER Master A/C filtering system with Honeywell media filter
11. 4 Ply 1/2” CDX Plywood Roof Decking w/Radiant Barrier
12. Custom in-house design and architectural specialists
13. Ceramic tile with underlayment per plan
14. Argon insulate Low “E” windows and sliding glass doors
Sweetwater Homes. We Will Make Your Florida Dream Home Come True.